At Sportingo

I have been a Sportingo follower for the past 2 years at least. All that time i had been meaning to write and be published at that portal but could not find enough momentum to get the work done. There were ideas floating here and there but nothing concrete could set in. But things have changed and i have my first work appearing on the website. It is about the decline of hockey in Pakistan. My initial draft was around 1200 words and talked about the topic in some detail but it was sent back for review and trimming down. After trimming and a very dedicated review by the editors the article is now on the website. I must remark that the team at sportingo has been very helpful all through the process and their attitude has really motivated me to write more. I plan to do so soon. Mean while you can read my article here or alternatively browse to more sports section and read it from there.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

Comments

Anonymous said…
You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Popular posts from this blog